Vegan Homemade Ferrero Rocher
Vegan Homemade Ferrero Rocher Recipe. Super easy to make, crispy on the outside, slightly soft on the inside, healthy and just too delicious! Perfect for those sweet and chocolatey, but healthy cravings. You’re gonna love them!
Servings: 14 pieces
- 4 ½ tbsp mashed avocado 65 g
- ½ cup homemade nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread link to the recipe above
- ¼ cup agave or maple syrup
- 6 tbsp roasted, peeled and ground hazelnuts 40 g
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder 15 g
- 2 tbsp ground oats or oat flour
- 14 whole roasted hazelnuts, peeled
- 30 g roasted hazelnuts, peeled and chopped
- 120 g dairy-free chocolate, melted
Mix the mashed avocado with the homemade nutella, syrup, ground hazelnuts, cocoa and oats. Incorporate until you get a homogeneous paste. Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Wet your hands a little and take about 1 ½ tbsp of the mixture. Press the dough, place a whole hazelnut in the center and close the dough around the hazelnut forming a ball. Place it on a piece of parchment paper and repeat until you’re done with the dough. Pop in the freezer for 40 minutes.
Mix the melted chocolate with the chopped hazelnuts. Dip each ball in the chocolate and transfer to the piece of parchment paper. Pop in the freezer for 8-10 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.