Homemade Healthy Granola. Crunchy, healthy, delicious, vegan, crunchy and very easy to prepare. This granola is perfect to serve with fruit, yogurt, as is, or in the way you like best. So delicious!
One thing I love about granola is that you can customize it to your liking! So feel free to make any of the following changes:
- Swap the pecans, pumpkin & sunflower seeds for any other nut/seed of your choice.
- Use coconut oil instead of canola
- Use agave or date syrup instead of maple syrup
- Substitute cranberries for some chopped pitted dates or even chocolate chips (or just omit them)
Healthy Homemade Granola
- 3 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup canola or coconut oil
- ½ cup maple or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cranberries or chopped pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (355°F).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the cranberries.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for ~20-25 minutes or until golden brown (halfway through, give it a mix for even baking).
- Remove from the oven, add the cranberries and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.