If there is one dessert that everyone will love, this Vegan Chocolate Tart is the one! The cookie crust is crispy, the chocolate filling is creamy smooth, and a little surprise inside makes all the flavors come together beautifully.
Vegan Chocolate Tart (only 6 ingredientes & no oven!) ♥
Today we will prepare one of my favorite chocolate desserts: a Vegan Chocolate Tart made with only 6 Ingredients and no oven! It couldn’t be easier to make and I swear that the taste is just like the way expensive chocolate desserts must taste like, haha. The ingredients are super easy to find and the process is super simple.
Watch it step by step...
The only thing to keep in mind is that whenever you want to make it, plan ahead of time because it needs to sit in the freezer for a little bit (6-8 hours or overnight). But besides that, this vegan chocolate tart is a piece of cake (pun intended).
It is perfect for a celebration, a romantic dinner, a birthday, for Valentine's Day, or just any day you’re craving something chocolatey and rich, I’m sure this tart is going to be the star of the show!
Where can I find vegan cookies/biscuits?
It's actually super easy to find vegan-friendly cookies. Many brands do not list them as such on their packaging because they are accidentally vegan 😉
Here are some examples of accidentally vegan cookies: Oreo cookies, animal crackers, digestive cookies, Nabisco Original Graham Crackers, Biscoff cookies, etc. Nowadays vegan products are easier to find, so I’m sure you can also find cookie boxes that are labeled as vegan. The key is just to check that there’s no dairy, eggs or honey in the ingredient list.
Where can I find vegan chocolate?
Vegan chocolate is the one that does not contain dairy or honey. Many dark or semi-sweet chocolates available are dairy-free. You just need to ensure the ingredient list doesn't include any dairy, derivatives, or honey.
Even if it mentions 'may contain milk or dairy,' it's typically to caution those with severe milk allergies due to cross-contamination.
Can I substitute strawberries for raspberries or omit them entirely?
For sure. You can substitute them with strawberries or omit them. The slight acidity of raspberries adds a spectacular touch to the tart when you take a bite.
Now, let's prepare this delicious Vegan Chocolate Tart (only 6 ingredients & no oven!) ♥
Vegan Chocolate Tart (only 6 ingredientes & no oven)
- 175 g vegan biscuits, I used digestive cookies
- 70 g coconut oil, melted
- 250 g dairy-free dark chocolate**, preferably semi-sweet
- ¾ cup dairy-free milk, very hot (preferably soy, coconut or oat)
- 2-3 tablespoon maple or agave syrup**, adjust according to the level of sweetness of your chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 22 raspberries, optional
- To prepare the crust, pulverize the biscuits and mix with the melted coconut oil.
- Grease a springform pan. Pour the previous mixture into the pan and press towards the bottom and the sides of it. Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the chocolate chunks and pour in the hot milk. Let it sit for a couple of minutes so that the chocolate starts melting.
- Whisk until the chocolate dissolves completely. Add the maple or agave syrup (add one tablespoon at a time and taste until you’re happy with the sweetness level), vanilla, a pinch of salt and mix until completely integrated.
- Remove the crust from the freezer. Place the raspberries along the entire edge of the inside of the crust.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the previous pan and place in the freezer for 6-8 hours or until it solidifies. I highly recommend you leave the tart in the freezer overnight just to make sure it will have the best texture (because the time can vary depending on the brand of chocolate you use).
- Remove from the freezer and decorate to taste.
- Store the tart preferably in the freezer.